WichitaLiposuction.comSchedule your free consultation 316-448-1818
A SHARPELIER CONTOUR
Brazilian Butt Lift
LIVE VEIN FREE
FEEL CONFIDENT AGAIN
RESULTS YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL
RESTORE YOUR SILHOUETTE
THE SIZE AND SHAPE YOU DESIRE
Getting Ready for Surgery
Before Your Procedure
- Make sure to pick up your prescriptions at least 2 days before your procedure and bring them with you on your big day.
- Arrange for transportation to and from the office for the day of your procedure. You will also need someone to stay with you for at least 12 hours after the procedure to help with the initial dressing changes or until you feel comfortable.
- Purchase absorbent pads (feminine pads) for dressing changes to absorb the drainage from your incision sites.
- No aspirin, aspirin containing medications, ibuprofen or anti-inflammatory drugs (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin, etc.) or vitamin E should be taken for 2 weeks before your procedure. Do not drink alcohol for atleast 3 days before your procedure. Patients are advised against smoking for one week before and 2 weeks after liposuction (delays healing time).
- Please review the enclosed medication list and detailed instruction and notify Dr. Schweitzer if you are taking any of the listed meds. Many of these need to be discontinued before the procedure.
Day of Surgery
- Shower with soap and water on the morning of your procedure. Wear glasses instead of contact lenses. Avoid wearing any makeup, moisturizer, or lotion on your skin.
- Eat a moderate meal 1 hour before your procedure. Avoid caffeine. Bring your prescriptions with you.
- Wear old comfortable sweats (dark colors). This is because the drainage may soak through them. Wear comfortable socks for warmth.
- Arrive on time and make allowance for traffic delays.
- Have your ride and caregiver arranged for.